Other lawyers have called me the “best legal writer” they’ve ever worked with. While I don’t know if I would go that far, I do take pride in the quality of my research and writing.
I’ve written briefs that have led to the creation of important law at the Nevada Supreme Court, and my writing has made an impact at the trial court level. When your case can’t be resolved with a cookie-cutter approach or by copying and pasting from someone else’s case, you want someone like me to help you get what you deserve.
- University of Pennsylvania, 1999
- University of Nevada Reno, M.B.A., 2003
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, J.D., 2011
- Tennessee, 2011
- Nevada, 2012
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2018
- Top 20 Verdicts of 2016 Award, Nevada
- Member of the Board of Directors for Penn Club of Las Vegas