As the son of two immigrant parents, I’ve always been labeled the underdog. My whole life, I’ve always fought to get to where I’m at. I bring that same underdog mentality with me into the courtroom and when I’m dealing with insurance companies. I’ve seen how insurance companies try to bully injured people and make them feel insignificant.
Simply put – I won’t stand for it. Injuries put my clients in the underdog role because many of my clients are unable to care for themselves or their families. Insurance companies try to feed off these moments of vulnerability – I don’t let them. No matter how big or small the case, I will continue to fight for my clients to make sure they get the justice they deserve.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2007
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, J.D., 2010
- Illinois, 2010
- Member American Bar Association
- Member Illinois Trial Lawyers
- Recognized by The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40