As the son of two immigrant parents, Steve was always labeled the underdog. His whole life, he always fought to get to where he was at. He brings that same underdog mentality with him into the courtroom and when he is dealing with insurance companies. Steve has seen how insurance companies try to bully injured people and make them feel insignificant.
Simply put – he won’t stand for it. Injuries put his clients in the underdog role because many of his clients are unable to care for themselves or their families. Insurance companies try to feed off these moments of vulnerability – he doesn’t let them. No matter how big or small the case, Steve will continue to fight for his clients to make sure they get the justice they deserve.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2007
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, J.D., 2010
- Illinois, 2010
- American Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers, Member
- Recognized by The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40